Compendium



Keeping myself busy while he test readers and editor do their bit by almost getting through a short book to be given free as an ebook on Amazon Books.  I now know that I probably won't be doing the picture book version, but I still like doing the drawings and illustrations, so will use these for the website gallery and for this short compendium I am writing.

I'm finding this process rewarding, as it's taking all the research and world building I did and placing it in a reference format.  Little lines about characters mentioned in the novel are fleshed out here.  Already the mythology base is serving useful for the sequel novel percolating away in my grey matter.

With each novel, I am now planning to expand on this current short tome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quest two complete

Style and voice

Starting the writing of my first novel