Pete Rackley and Hieroglyphs

Today I started to work on the final quest of Teban Thelba. It's rewarding to get to this point as it's what I am calling my Indiana Jones quest, temples with traps and phobias. A good friend of mine Peter Rackley is an artist who does the most beautiful ornate patterned artwork. I tentatively asked him if he would be interested in designing the temple hieroglyphs, symbols, and amazingly he said yes. This morning was a brainstorm and some design sheets made up.  Once Pete has come up with the designs, they will then be embedded into the artwork I do for the storybook version artwork.

I love it when iIget to collaborate with my artist and photographer friends.

Please check out Pete's Facebook page - his stuff is amazing.

www.facebook.com/peterackley2014




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style and voice

Quest two complete

Demotivated.